Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday!!

It's already been a week? Oops... Why I didn't blog on my two snow days is beyond me, I was too busy watching TV and cleaning my house I guess!! This week's five things, in pictures, are:

1) I <3 making baby hats :-)



(Available at Katia's Kloset in Stockbridge, if you're interested...I also do custom orders)

2) Amaryllis :-) I really hope this one blooms, I have high hopes since I haven't managed to kill it yet. I swear it grows an inch when I'm not looking, even when I was home with it for two days.



3) Snow people!! I am the one with lopsided arms, B doesn't have any arms. I mean, he does...just not his snowman. My arms aren't lopsided either, for the record. They kept falling off. The snowgirl's arms, not mine. And we're moving on...



4) I was little miss Martha Stewart while I was snowed in... I finally made the bedskirt for my bed and lowered my canopy (which I'm still on the fence about...too busy?)



5) I got to see my house in the snow!! Both of the other times it snowed this winter I have missed it - either it didn't stick or I wasn't home. I was super excited to see it firsthand this time, but I didn't expect to be stuck for two days. Most of this snow is actually still on my house and yard five days later. Is this really still Georgia?

No comments: