Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Things Friday

Woo!! Friday fun time :-)

1) I love my electric blanket! It has been chilly in my house lately, and that top layer of toastiness makes it almost impossible to get out of bed in the mornings but I won't give it up.

2) Candy Cane Hershey Kisses are dangerous and highly addictive - consider yourself forewarned...

3) Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha is now available all year round!!!! It's way cheaper than Starbucks and even QT (not that QT ever had peppermint).


4) I bought myself some boots with the fur from Target. I have always mocked boots with the fur (as I did Snuggies before I had one) but ohmygoodnessgracious they are warm and comfy and I LOVE THEM. I take it all back. I have worn them over skinny jeans and yoga pants, and under boot cut jeans. If I had leggings I would probably wear them with those too. Don't judge, it's really cold outside!!

5) At work we didn't order the boring business planners this year, so this week I gave my desk (and wall) some personality with my favorite Mary Englebreit calendars. The wall version from Barnes and Noble (50% off all calenders and planners during the month of January!) and the weekly desk planner from Amazon - free with my Swagbucks* Amazon credits.


*The Swagbucks link is a referral, so if you do decide to sign up please use the link! They aren't spammy, I promise, and if you work at it you can get some pretty neat stuff. Amazon links aren't affiliated, I just like Amazon. The End.

No comments: