Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011!?!

Happy New Year!

2010 went by so quickly!! I feel like it was only a few months ago that I was reflecting on 2009. This year was fruitful for me personally, though work has been tough in this economy. Buying my own house was a dream come true and is probably at the top of my list of "you go girl!" moments. My heart is full of the many things and people that I've been reflecting on - my friends, family, and coworkers have been through so much this year and risen above the challenges that life has presented. I am so thankful for a job that I enjoy, a roof above my head, friends and family (and B!) that love me, and good health.


1 comment:

Beth said...

The house is lovely, the family is lovely, that boy I don't know is lovely, but that pumpkin totally grosses me out!!!