Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Things Friday

This week's five things:

1) ziplist.com is AMAZING. I love that I can text things to add to my list or have it send me my list by store...if I forget things, it is entirely my own fault now!!

2) Have I mentioned that I'm cheating on the Big Mac? Burger King's Doublestacker is just plain good...and since I pack my lunch for work and save money four days out of the week now, it's a nice treat on Fridays, especially with a frozen Coke!

3) Getting things done around the house makes me really happy. Except for the front room and hallways that we haven't touched, there is almost nothing left to do in the main living areas of the house! The electrician is coming next week to give us an estimate, after that I'll have it made :-)

4) My daddy cut my grass!! I hadn't even mentioned how it's been bugging me, once it got too high to cut in the back with my push mower I didn't know what to do. He brought his riding mower up while I was at work yesterday and surprised me when I got home! Now I just have to keep it maintained...half an acre of grass to cut...I need to plant some more flowers!!

5) Saving money is kinda fun. I've gotten into the coupon clipping and salepaper reading grocery game...we'll see how it goes! It really is a game, I look at it as a challenge to see how much I can save.

No comments: