Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Things Friday

Five things that make me happy today:

1) My new haircut! I had it all chopped off yesterday and barely recognized myself in the mirror this morning at 6:30 (of course the smudged mascara that I forgot to take off last night probably didn't help!!)

2) Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla coffee...mmmmm...

3) My newly painted pink claw foot tub :-)

4) Finding the frame kits I needed on clearance for $2.00 apiece at Michaels...4 frames for $16.00!!

5) Peanut butter and honey sandwiches and chocolate milk (and getting up in time to pack them for lunch and still be at work by 8:30!)


Remember my FB status last week about rompers? I emailed Melanie at Big Mama and she feels the same way! Check out her Fashion Friday post today for some summer cuteness NOT involving bad 80's-90's fashion...

No comments: