Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shoes!!

Since I saved so much money on the mattress set I had budgeted for (my goal was to stay around $800, but thanks to the card holder sale at Sears I was well under that!) I splurged on some new summer shoes. Mostly because I really don't need to wear plastic flipflops to work so often...or at least that's how I'm justifying it ;-) I'm totally into wedges this summer, so I ended up with these by American Eagle at Payless:



And these, which are the same brand as the turquoise ones I got last summer and still love :-)




I really wanted these too, but I'm also on a skirt kick this summer and I'm on the fence about wearing slingbacks with skirts...opinions?



Also, how STINKIN' CUTE are these?? I think I might have to go back and rescue them...I wear a lot of blue, so yellow is a good accent color :-)

No comments: