Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Things Friday

Five things that make me happy today:

1) This skirt from Old Navy, which I am wearing today because it's GORGEOUS outside!!



2) Catching up with old friends...thanks for the phone call, Jacs :-)

3) The beautiful weather!!

4) This album, Bethany Dillon's self titled first release...powerful stuff. Track 3, Beautiful, gets me very time. I am not exaggerating when I say that that one song has gotten me through some very bad moments during the last year.

5) Being myself makes me happy. Maybe it's easy for some people to be the same no matter who they're with, but I tend to be a bit of a chameleon. Sometimes I just need to take a step back and think about what it is I've actually been doing. What's that verse in Romans? "Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial"...I'm working on putting a little more of my life through that filter...

No comments: