Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow...Time Files!

So...

::crickets chirping::

...Anybody still here?


Life happens, huh. I missed blogging! I think my motivation to blog has changed while I was gone though. My "Five Things Friday" was me whistling in the dark at first, but now it is a nice reminder to count my blessings. I'm going to switch gears a little and make this more of a normal blog and less the "Happiness Project" that it started out as. I miss photoblogging too, so maybe I'll combine the two. I said maybe. That would involve taking pictures, which I forget to do. Ahem. Where were we?

So if you've given up on me, come back! And if you weren't reading before, welcome! I'll be writing about life, love, family, friends, house projects, crafty things, flowers, babies, food (can't forget the food!), movies, books, yarn, music, tv shows, other blogs, road trips, legos, football, the cats that won't leave my yard, QT Cappuccino, purses, sewing, painting, and who knows what else. Something for everyone ;-)

Anybody know how to publish from a Blackberry?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay! I'm glad you're blogging again! I definitely missed it :) Maybe I should start my own five things friday...