Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Things Friday: Home Edition

HA! Finally :-) Now where to start...I meant to take pictures, I'll have to do another one once I remember to do that The brain, it's not running on all six cylinders these days...that whole burning the candle on both ends thing...I'm surprised I can even function, I'm so tired. And I possibly have a case of strep in the making, thanks to coworkers who COME TO WORK SICK. Ugh. But that's beside the point. Happy things!!

1) Wall color in my room and the small bathroom: Kingston Aqua, by Olympic



2) A plate from Hobby Lobby, perfect for the mantel in my bedroom!



3) This mirror is over the bathroom vanity, I changed the ribbon to a tiffany blue and hot pink paisley from Hobby Lobby, it's PRECIOUS!!



4) Laundry hamper from Pier 1, which was only $1 more than the smaller one that the McDonough Target was out of by the time I went to get it. Score :-)



5) The cutest chandelier ever :-) Spotted at IKEA thanks to Rori!!

No comments: