Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Things Friday

Well, so much for my dreams of posting every day...life is just a bit too hectic at the moment!! It's been a roller coaster around here these last few weeks, but at least things are moving... So...things that make me happy here lately:

1) Customer service at my bank - I can't brag on them enough, every single person I talk to is so helpful and pleasant and gets me exactly what I need. And I have talked to them a lot, I have my home branch's number memorized now...

2) Netflix instant streaming movies and tv shows. best. invention. ever.

3) Work has begun on my house, which means closing is getting closer!!

4) Caesar, Caesar! pizza at Mellow Mushroom (minus the salad)

5) My friends. I've been through so much trying to get this house, and then I got more bad news this week...it makes all the difference to have good friends to go to. You know who you are - thank you for all the calls, texts, facebook messages, gmail chats, meals, etc...I couldn't get by without you :-)

No comments: